Sunday, March 20, 2005

News from the Home Front

Hi all!

 

Just a quick update.  I was sick this past week so had to postpone my yoga retreat and am still on the farm, which continues to be wonderful.  A fun couple of Czech girls are also woofing with me now and we're having a great time. 

 

I'm planning to kayak for a few days and then head to the yoga retreat before making for the North Island.

 

My big news..... I have been accepted into the Master's program in both Planning and Landscape Architecture at UBC and have decided to accept the offer from Planning, so will be starting my studies at UBC again in September!  I wasn't sure a couple of months ago if I'd be ready to go back so soon, but the more I travel, the more I want to explore some ideas that I've been enountering in an academic context.  I'm enjoying myself immensely here, but realizing how nice Penticton and Vancouver are as places to live. 

 

Must run... more later!  Hope you are all well and happy.

 

Love,

Kristi

No comments: